Heartland Community Fund
KCE’s moto is 'the power behind our community' and we take our role in the community seriously.
We support local community groups, clubs and organisations with projects and initiatives that create safer, healthier, sustainable and connected communities through our Heartland Community Fund.
KCE has supported thousands of causes over the years, and we’ll continue to do so through the Heartland Community Fund.
Who can apply?
We encourage charitable, community, education and not-for-profit groups and organisations to apply.
We will consider events, projects, initiatives, and organisations and groups that:
- Create a healthy community
- Care for the environment
- Bring the community together
- Keep the community safe
We will consider applications from community groups within the KCE supply areas.
There are three funding periods a year:
- March: opens 1 March, closes 31 March
- July: opens 1 July, closes 31 July
- November: opens 1 November, closes 30 November
Applications for each round must be made using the official application form, and be received by the last day of that month.
Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by the following month. Successful applicants will also be posted on KCE’s website.
Other information for applicants
- There is no restriction on the number of times groups can apply for funding, but there is limited to two successful applications per calendar year
- An evaluation panel made up of three members including the KCE chief executive, the KCE retail business manager and a representative from HMC Communications (an independent consulting company based in Hamilton) considers all applications and decides who receives funding
For more information, contact our team on 0800 523 637 or email email@example.com.