We want visitors and river users to have a great experience around KCE’s five power stations.
That’s why it's important to be mindful of personal safety at all times and remember the following safety rules:
- Follow all instructions on-site and obey all signage
- Stay in designated areas
- Keep out of designated hazardous areas including on the lake where there are spill gates and intakes
- Look after each other and closely supervise children
- Closely observe water levels - rivers sometimes rise quickly due to flash floods or changes in water takes
- Always let someone know you are visiting a station, as KCE power stations are not staffed