Ex-KCE Shareholders

In January 2018 Manawa Energy (formerly known as Trustpower) and King Country Trust (formerly known as the King Country Electric Power Trust) formed a joint venture called King Country Energy Joint Venture (KCEJV). The KCEJV initiated a takeover of KCE and offered $5 per share to all minority shareholders. On Thursday 15th February 2018 the acceptance level for this offer reached 90%, the remaining 10% were then acquired by a compulsory acquisition by the KCEJV. Unfortunately not all shareholders at the time had updated postal addresses or responded to the offer. These share funds are now in holding by an independent share management company – Link Market Services (LMS).

Anyone who wishes to claim these funds, will need to complete the correct documentation and submit it to LMS, the documentation can be found here.

LMS can be contacted on: 09 375 5998